Your support is valuable to us and will help the Institute in its efforts to improve the quality of life for all Australians.
The Whitlam Agenda was grand in its vision and breadth and many of the issues Gough Whitlam confronted during his parliamentary career remain very much alive today as matters of national priority – access to health services and education; urban and regional development and infrastructure; democratic participation – to name a few.
Your valued support will assist the Institute to:
- expand our growing program of research and policy activity
- broaden our active public education program
- promote scholarship on and access to Australia’s democratic history
- encourage and promote public engagement in the critical issues of our day.
- promote access to the Whitlam Institute Prime Ministerial Collection
You can support the Whitlam Institute by:
- Donating Online
- Making a regular donation
- Donating by mail or fax
- Purchasing our merchandise and publications
- Attending Whitlam Institute events
- Subscribing to our e-magazine
Donations of $2 and over to the Whitlam Institute within the University of Western Sydney are tax deductible.